Mercedes G-class SUVs have been designed to drive on the rugged road condition. Due to its unique style, luxury that it offers and with its performance, anyone can fall in love with this SUV. Let us see few more details about this vehicle.
This Mercedes G Class SUV can dish out power anywhere from 416 to 621 HP and carry a weight of 7,700 pounds very easily. It is perfect vehicle for any family to carry their things while going for their camping. Just take a look at its few features:
- Standard 7-speed automatic transmission provides the gear ratio so that one can handle in laid-back way and also overdrive ratio to provide better fuel economy while running on highways.
- Enable you to drive in any situation with customizable lockable settings
- For on and off-road performance, front and rear axle has coil springs, transverse links, shock absorbers with gas-pressure and front stabilizer bar.
Lavish and spacious interior
The interior of the vehicle looks like a work of art with few features as follows:
- Electrically heated windshield
- Dual-zone climate control
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Low-intensity LED lighting
- Heated rear seats
- 10-way power heated as well as ventilated front seats
Tech equipment for various expeditions
There are many different technical equipment and features provided in the SUV so that you can take it anywhere and can use the vehicle for various expeditions. Following facilities are available
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- DVD/CD player and SD card reader
- Voice control with learning feature
- SiriusXM Traffic and Weather service for 5 years
Latest safety features
This Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV has plenty of latest safety features that will keep you safe while driving on the highways and also within the downtown area. You can remotely lock your vehicle by switching a button and during night, you can detect the location of the vehicle with the illumination by using your remote switch so that during night you can safely find your vehicle if you have forgotten where you have parked your vehicle. Following are few safety features provided:
- You can have wide-angled view behind your car on the screen display provided so that while in reverse gear you can safely navigate your vehicle
- There are sensors provided to detect the presence of any other vehicles from all sides while you are driving
- There are sensors provided to check the traffic on the road and accordingly set the speed of the vehicle.